Share Your Photos!
Thanks for sharing your photo with us! By submitting your image(s) to Bird Watcher's Digest, you grant us the right to publish your photo in our publications and on the website. Not every photo will be used, and no compensation will be offered, but we will take great pleasure in learning more about our readers through the photos they submit.
A bit of friendly advice from the webmaster: Please consider reducing your images so that the width and height do not exceed 2,000 pixels. You'll spend less time waiting for this form to upload your photo, the gallery will load quickly, and we'll all enjoy your photos a little sooner!
All fields marked with a red '*' are required. E-mail address is a required field, but we will use this information only to get in touch with you, if needed. We will not share your contact information with third parties.
New On This Site
- Top 10 Flowers You Can Grow for Birds added on Apr 24, 2017
- Ask Birdsquatch: Backyard Murder Mystery—Who Poked Holes in These Birds' Eggs? added on Apr 17, 2017
- All About Chipping Sparrows added on Apr 10, 2017
- What am I? added in the gallery by Bret Goddard on Dec 7, 2016
- Male Downy Woodpecker added in the gallery by Bret Goddard on Nov 28, 2016
- Coopers Hawk added in the gallery by Bret Goddard on Nov 28, 2016